Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hate goodbyes

I just got back from the best time of my life. I was at R's for five days. We had an absolutely fabulous time. He picked me up on Saturday, after I completely bombed my exam, we went to his house, chilled, and had dinner. We went for a walk and he actually held my hand, instead of just being a fool and sticking out his arm for me to link mine through. We hung out with his friends, and they made some terrible sex jokes. For example...

Tristan: Soooo, what're you guys gonna do later on tonight...?
R: Nooooo idea. Go home, chill.
*Tristan starts thrusting his hips and we basically die laughing*
Tristan: I'll pay ten bucks if I can watch you.
Us: Are you joking? That's filthy.
Tristan: Then you're dad'll walk in and make it all awkward, and I'll just be like, hey I'm only watching.

Gross, eh? But I guess that's what you can expect from boys.

Sunday, we woke up, had a wonderful breakfast, and went downtown for a few hours. Where he did the linky arm thing. And the boys piped, while me and a friend of theirs took pictures of them. Then we got coffee, and went home to watch television until dinner. And after dinner. Then we chilled 'til bedtime.

Monday we woke up and had the MUCH needed alone time. We started watching American Pie -- I've actually never seen it before -- and then just waited for his mum to get home. We ate dinner, and went to his hockey game. I studied and prayed to God I would not get hit in the face lol. We went home, and just cuddled the night away.

Tuesday, was yesterday, and we woke up, spent the morning together, I got dropped off at Tristan's while R got his hair cut, and then we went down town for a bit. Last night he had pipe practice, and then we spent the night in each others arms. I, obviously, picked a fight with him before bed last night, like usual;

"Lay down please, and I'll tuck you in bed"
"I'm already in bed, thanks" *Tilt my head over to lay it on the sheet, in a way that is not comfortable for any human to sleep*
"Fine. Peace" *He turns off the light, and doesn't make it two steps before turning around*
"Baby, please. I know it's our last night. And I love you. Please don't be cheeky"

I cried myself to sleep last night, becasuse I already missed him.
Today I was dropped off at noon, and cried the entire way home. And the tears are still flowing.

Who knew I had so many...

1 comment: