Friday, April 17, 2009

Ten more.

So, I'm kind of new at this -- so bear with me. Like I said earlier, my boyfriend, R, is in the CF. Therefore, chances are that many posts will be about my love. To begin...

I have ten days -- dix jours; the number between nine and eleven -- before he goes to BMQ. I feel like a little part of my heart might chip off when he leaves. I am completely in love with him, but I still feel like it will be painfully hard to not have him around for awhile. I guess I'm thankful that he is going to be training in the summer, and I will have the distracting beings called friends to take my mind off of things. And the glorious days spent inside, miserable, and working my life away.

It can only be distracting for so long though. Sometimes I think my friends might be heartless, because they think that I'm wasting my time with R. Because of the fact that he's not always around and doesn't always call me every single night. But I feel like they could sometimes be a little more understanding. Their partners are constantly hanging off of them, and, well, to be frank, I get incredibly jealous when I see them steal a kiss or brush fingers.

It's understandable -- I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment